Part of our mission statement is that we “love to serve.”
The reason is becasue we believe that serving others is truly demonstrating the love of Christ for the world.
We desire to “be” the church in a variety of ways! We would love to encourage you to serve in how God has gifted you.
Listed below is not an exhaustive list, but will hopefully give you an idea of some areas that you can pray about partnering with us to accomplish.
- We have a group of volunteers that serve at our welcome center to answer questions about our ministry or about upcoming events.
Prayer Chain Ministry
- We have a group of people that pray for the needs of the church and community.
Prepare dinners for:
- New Moms
- Surgery Recoveries
Widows/ Widowers Banquet:
- In the spring we have a free community wide banquet open to any widows or widowers.
We provide a meal (served resturant style) as well a short music program with a short message from our pastor
We want to serve our community in practical ways through a variety of projects.
Some of the types of service we have done would be:
- Working with Salvation Army Bell Ringers
- City wide Park Clean-up Day
- Working with Habitat for Humanity
If you are interested in any of these opportunities to serve, please contact the church office for more information.